First evaluation...

Moderators: Moderators, Admin Team

First evaluation...

Postby QJ7205 on 04 May 2008, 09:30

Antwerp, Belgium, 04/05/2008,

Hello,

I hope the forum works fine for everyone...? :) And does the layout appeal to everyone...? If anyone has suggestions to improve the forum then feel free to tell me about them, I will - if possible - make some changes then... Everyone is of course also welcome to invite others to this forum, the more members the more interesting things could become... :wink:

Friendly greetings,

J.Vanvaerenbergh
QJ7205
Administrator

Re: First evaluation...

Postby QJ7205 on 22 Oct 2010, 18:11

Antwerp, Belgium, 22/10/2010,

Hello,

Yesterday, this forum has been refreshed and updated. I made it more compact, adjusting it according to the way the forum has been growing over the past two years... We might not be the most active forum on the net yet, but slowly but surly, we have been steadily growing, and the part about Chinese miniature trains even became very comprehensive! :) I think that's very nice, and I want to take the opportunity to thank all our loyal members for that! :wink: Anyway, I also wanted to introduce a new layout for the forum, but couldn't find one that's better than the current one yet... Another thing is that I updated my user name to QJ7205, because I already used that name on all the other newsgroups or websites that have something to do with China... :)

Friendly greetings,

J.Vanvaerenbergh
QJ7205
Administrator

Return to Announcements