C62AK hopper (HO scale) will also be released soon

rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Re: Models coming

Postby rinlam309 on 11 Jul 2018, 09:07

More models in HO and N coming in this year

N27: DFH5 diesel shunter (HO)

MTC: Freight car (HO)

Charming: High Speed Train Set - 8/16 units (N)
rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby railtunes on 31 Jul 2018, 23:43

Hello, Rinlam!
This is my first post. I'm the coordinator for AsiaNRail, an N scale modular group in the San Francisco area for modelers of Asian railways. You can see a bit of what we do in a YouTube video titled "Paul Ingraham's Asian Railway Layout."
I just had to tell you that I received today your package with the Minitown N scale C64 gondolas.
These are absolutely great models! I also have their DF11 locomotive and many of the Kunter and CMR models.

May I ask about some other N scale models you have mentioned in previous posts and whether they are, or will be, available through you or elsewhere.
From your 11 July 2018 post: the Charming High Speed train sets. I have not been able to find any information about these. Which prototype are they, and how are the 8-car and 16-car sets configured? Will you be offering these?
From your 18 March post: The CMR Line C62 Gondolas. I have found 4 different 2-car sets listed on Taobao, but cannot decipher the availability of these. Can you suggest sources for these?
I look forward to many more Chinese N scale offerings in the future!
- Paul Ingraham (railtunes), AsiaNRail Coordinator
railtunes
Chinarail Forum Member

Location: Sunnyvale (San Francisco Bay Area), California, USA

Postby rinlam309 on 01 Aug 2018, 18:20

railtunes wrote:Hello, Rinlam!
This is my first post. I'm the coordinator for AsiaNRail, an N scale modular group in the San Francisco area for modelers of Asian railways. You can see a bit of what we do in a YouTube video titled "Paul Ingraham's Asian Railway Layout."
I just had to tell you that I received today your package with the Minitown N scale C64 gondolas.
These are absolutely great models! I also have their DF11 locomotive and many of the Kunter and CMR models.

May I ask about some other N scale models you have mentioned in previous posts and whether they are, or will be, available through you or elsewhere.
From your 11 July 2018 post: the Charming High Speed train sets. I have not been able to find any information about these. Which prototype are they, and how are the 8-car and 16-car sets configured? Will you be offering these?
From your 18 March post: The CMR Line C62 Gondolas. I have found 4 different 2-car sets listed on Taobao, but cannot decipher the availability of these. Can you suggest sources for these?

Hello,

Welcome first!!!

Thank you for your purchase.

Yes, more N scale Chinese model train coming:
1. Kunter YW25G passenger coaches and SS9G locomotives - just released
2. Minitown P64 (Red/black) box car - just released
3. Minitown P65 (green) box car - just released

Charming High Speed train sets - not released yet, not sure the type at this moment
CMR C62: C62AK and C62AT released, yes, they are sold in two-cars set or any 2 car number you like.

Will pay a visit and follow your youtube channel!!!

Stephen
rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby rinlam309 on 07 Aug 2018, 19:05

N27: DFH5 diesel shunter (HO) - coming very soon

A shunter common in 80-90's in China

rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby railtunes on 10 Aug 2018, 18:51

rinlam309 wrote:

Hello,

Welcome first!!!

Charming High Speed train sets - not released yet, not sure the type at this moment
CMR C62: C62AK and C62AT released, yes, they are sold in two-cars set or any 2 car number you like.

Stephen

Ni Hao, Stephen!
Thanks for the update. I just ordered the CMR C62AK and AT gondola cars from you. I'm also interested in the new Minitown P64 and P65 boxcars, but I didn't see them listed yet on your ebay store. Our AsiaNRail group will have an exhibition on September 16-17 here in Los Altos, California, and it would be great to be able to run these for that show. Please advise if this looks likely. It would provide a nice update for YouTube.
Xei, Xei,
Paul Ingraham, AsiaNRail
railtunes
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby rinlam309 on 11 Aug 2018, 17:34

railtunes wrote:
rinlam309 wrote:

Hello,

Welcome first!!!

Stephen

Ni Hao, Stephen!
Thanks for the update. I just ordered the CMR C62AK and AT gondola cars from you. I'm also interested in the new Minitown P64 and P65 boxcars, but I didn't see them listed yet on your ebay store. Our AsiaNRail group will have an exhibition on September 16-17 here in Los Altos, California, and it would be great to be able to run these for that show. Please advise if this looks likely. It would provide a nice update for YouTube.
Xei, Xei,
Paul Ingraham, AsiaNRail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in CMR C62 gondola. I have updated the list for P64 and P65.

Look forward to your exhibition. It will be nice if you could share the photos after exhibition!
rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby railtunes on 11 Aug 2018, 18:23

Hi, again!
Thanks for adding the Minitown P64/65 items to your store. I just placed orders for all three sets, with a note to combine shipping these new orders with my CMR C64 order. These new freight cars are a much needed iconic addition to the Chinese N scale roster - and so beautifully executed as well!
I will be happy to photograph our AsiaNRail layout in September, hopefully both stills and video, and post them on the forum and YouTube.
- Paul Ingraham
railtunes
Chinarail Forum Member

Postby rinlam309 on 20 Aug 2018, 10:04

More photos for DFH5

rinlam309
Chinarail Forum Member

Previous

Return to Model news