New member from Hungary

Moderators: Moderators, Admin Team

New member from Hungary

Postby galaxy_gfx on 08 Oct 2017, 01:29

Hello everyone,

I've been an occasional visitor of chinarail.be in the past years, and joined as a registered member recently. My name is Zsolt Kemény and live in Budapest in Hungary. My primary interest are EMD locomotives (I spend much of my resources on preserving 1st generation EMD power here in Hungary), and not surprisingly, it is the HXN3 that drew my interest to railways in China. Whenever time allows (i.e., rarely), I also scratch-build N scale motive power and rolling stock – again, focusing on EMD locomotives and some typical rolling stock used with the given type.

As for Chinese models, I am in the process of building a number of N scale HXN3, both in the original green-and-white, and in the Shenhua Group versions, with corresponding detail modifications. Some freight car types are also on the list – a while ago, I already built some C64K cars with coal load that are a common occurrence with the HXN3. Building the HXN3 will definitely require some experience in precisely shaping angled roof structures, and therefore, I also plan to build a pair of DF7D to try and practise the necessary techniques. Once in a while, I will post some pictures and construction reports in the “Modelling work” forum.

Kind regards,
Zsolt
galaxy_gfx
Chinarail Forum Member

Re: New member from Hungary

Postby TEAMYAKIMA on 12 Oct 2017, 14:38

You are most welcome here!

I've seen your first post - excellent stuff!!

Paul
TEAMYAKIMA
Chinarail Forum Member

Return to Our members